WORKSHOP: How to develop an effective marketing plan
Marketing plans. Heard it all before? No idea where to start? Without jargon or buzzwords we’ll focus on the key areas which help you develop your own plan – targets, audiences, understanding customer personas, the importance of the customer journey and help to pick the right channels to suit your audience, budget and timescales.
Please note, this workshop will be held on Zoom. The online workshop format gives you the chance to fully participate in group discussion via video, ask questions throughout the session, learn from like-minded business owners, and build connections. Our online workshops work in the same way as our standard events, with a limited number of attendees, and an expert Delivery Partner leading the session, to ensure you’re able to receive personalised support.
What will I learn
- How to start building your customer personas.
- Understand where your customers are and the right channels to engage with them.
- How to create messages that articulate your product/service and resonate with your audience.
- How to test and review your activity against key performance indicators.
- How to plan ahead to create a rolling programme of marketing activity.
Who should attend
Marketers, business owners, business managers.
About the speaker
Heather Westgate , We Are Marketing UK Ltd
Gloucester Road Tewkesbury Gloucestershire GL20 5TT
Event organised by
Tewkesbury Growth Hub
The Tewkesbury Growth Hub is based at the Borough’s Public Service Centre in Tewkesbury. Partnered with both the Council and GFirst LEP, The Growth Hub is here to help every Gloucestershire business grow.