WORKSHOP: How to broadcast your business through podcasts
Are you concerned about how to emerge from this crisis with all your marketing guns blazing but don’t know how best to do it in a noisy, overcrowded market? Have you already considered how a podcast would help you stand out from your competition by amplifying your voice and showcasing your product or expertise? But are you completely flummoxed about where to start? This workshop introduces you to the magic of podcasting; how it works for businesses and organisations and why. We’ll also dig deeper into the practical aspects of launching a podcast; what sort of equipment you should use, what kind of content you should plan, where to find free resources and how to upload and distribute the finished product. By the webinar’s end, you will have a good idea of what producing a podcast entails, how much it will cost you if you do it in-house and how effectively it could give your business a kick-start.
Please note, this session will be on location. Please see below for address and further information.
What will I Learn
- How podcasts work to funnel more clients to your website and make more sales.
- How podcasts help you connect with your clients in a personal way that no other medium can match.
- How to gauge the power and success of your podcast.
- How to make practical decisions like agreeing on a theme, finding music and creating podcast-ready artwork.
- How to conduct interviews remotely especially during this time of social distancing.
Who should attend?
Business owners, Marketing and Communications Executives.
About the speaker
Serena Gay , Made4U Podcasts
Oxstalls Lane, Longlevens Gloucester Gloucestershire GL2 9HW
Event organised by
Gloucester Growth Hub
The Growth Hub is based at the University of Gloucestershire’s Oxstalls Campus in Gloucester. Partnered with both the University and GFirst LEP, The Growth Hub is here to help every Gloucestershire business grow.