WEBINAR: “Natasha’s Law”. Food Labels are changing, are yours compliant? -
On the 01/10/21 food labelling requirements are changing and many prepacked foods will now be required to include a full list of ingredients including allergens on the product label. Under the Food Information (Amendment) (England) Regulations 2019 it is no longer possible to give this information verbally for prepacked foods. Speak to the regulators following a webinar and get it right first time and avoid time and cost delays with your labels.
Please note, this workshop will be held on Zoom. The online workshop format gives you the chance to fully participate in group discussion via video, ask questions throughout the session, learn from likeminded business owners, and build connections. Our online workshops work in the same way as our standard events, with a limited number of attendees, and an expert Delivery Partner leading the session, to ensure you’re able to receive personalised support.
What will I Learn
- How to correctly label your products to comply with the changes in food labelling legislation from the 1st of October 2021.
- Get your questions on food allergen labelling answered by Trading Standards specialists.
- Where to find more help.
- Arrange for Trading Standards to check your labels to ensure they are compliant.
- Discuss with Trading Standards forming a partnership for ensuring compliance.
- Get it right first time to avoid extra costs to your business.
Who should attend?
Food Business owners, who have a responsibility for food labelling.Managers/employees who as part of their employment design/print food labels.
About the speaker
Matthew Arnold , Gloucestershire Trading Standards
Oxstalls Campus, Oxstalls Lane Gloucester Gloucestershire GL2 9HW
Event organised by
Gloucester Growth Hub
The Growth Hub is based at the University of Gloucestershire’s Oxstalls Campus in Gloucester. Partnered with both the University and GFirst LEP, The Growth Hub is here to help every Gloucestershire business grow.