ONE-TO-ONE: How to Prepare for Innovation
We all have brilliant ideas on how to innovate and change business. Sometimes they occur in the shower, on the beach, in bed and occasionally even in the office. But how do you take them forward? This interactive session shows how you can build on your ideas, make sure they are good and get them ready to launch.
Please note, this session will be on location. Please see below for address and further information.
What will I Learn
- How to plan for success in innovation and change.
- How to avoid some of the pitfalls faced by innovators.
- How to use data to provide insights for your innovation.
- How to communicate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- Hints and tips on preparing your innovation and ideas.
Who should attend?
Entrepreneurs, Innovators and people who want to drive innovation and change in their business.
About the speaker
Andrew Hunt , Migrators Consulting Ltd
Ground Floor, Building Seven, Vantage Point Business Village, Western Ave, Mitcheldean Gloucestershire GL17 0DD
Event organised by
Forest of Dean Growth Hub
The Forest of Dean Growth Hub is based at Vantage Point. Partnered with Vantage Point, The Forest of Dean Growth Hub is here to help every Gloucestershire business grow.