WORKSHOP: How to get stuff done
In this practical workshop you will be guided through hands on activities, using a proven 7 step process to create effective action plans with committed implementation in the context of the businesses’ strategic goals. Delegates leave with a detailed 30-day plan, a repeatable method for creating any plan and the opportunity for a follow up accountability call.
What will I Learn
- How to design action plans that are razor focused on delivering a goal.
- How to implement the plans, monitor progress and achieve what you planned.
- Time management techniques that enable you to deliver what you plan.
- A clear and relevant target for the next 30 days.
- Tools and techniques to help you achieve more in less time.
- The benefits of taking time out to work on your business.
Who should attend?
Leaders, entrepreneurs and Business owners of all levels.
About the speaker
Gill is passionate about helping businesses find practical solutions to their problems. She believes that one of the keys to success is taking consistent effective action and managing time.
Gill has over 30 years’ experience in the corporate world. Her skills include project management, strategy, process improvement, financial management and automation. She has also run her own management consultancy for the last 9 years.
The Growth Hub University of Gloucestershire Oxstalls Lane Gloucester GL2 9HW
Event organised by
The Growth Hub, Gloucester
The Growth Hub is based at the University of Gloucestershire’s Oxstalls Campus in Gloucester. Partnered with both the University and GFirst LEP, The Growth Hub is here to help every Gloucestershire business grow.