DIRECTOR STRATEGY COURSE: DAY 1
The world over, business leaders are faced with a series of universal challenges:
- How do I get more customers, without breaking the bank?
- How do I keep my employees motivated and productive?
- How do I make the most of my time, and where do I spend it?
- How do I attract money into the business, to grow?
What will I learn?
On day one, you'll hear from 3 expert speakers who will cover:
Attendees will explore:
- The Trust Equation - and why it affects how people respond to your leadership.
- The 5 Flames of Motivation - how to inspire others to stay highly motivated.
- 5 key qualities that Inspired Leaders focus on.
- The Mastery Model - and how to apply it and become an outstanding leader.
You will become a more self-aware individual, define a clear path to further developing your own leadership skills, build more credibility and influence on those around you, and improve your leadership skills and confidence.
Sales and Marketing Strategy:
We will unpick areas such as:
- Aligning sales and marketing for the best results,
- Lead generation and sales tools,
- Getting into the customer’s purchasing process,
- Selecting the right marketing mix for your business and
- Considerations of a marketing budget.
You will come away with a clearer vision of where to take your Sales and Marketing plan that opens up new opportunities for your business.
Who should attend?
Directors, senior managers and aspiring leaders.
Don’t forget to read about and apply for Day 2 here
About the speaker
The Growth Hub University of Gloucestershire Oxstalls Lane Gloucester GL2 9HW
Event organised by
The Growth Hub, Gloucester
The Growth Hub is based at the University of Gloucestershire’s Oxstalls Campus in Gloucester. Partnered with both the University and GFirst LEP, The Growth Hub is here to help every Gloucestershire business grow.