ONLINE ONE-TO-ONE: How to plan a successful website
How to Plan a Website in 6 steps: Pink Elephant Media will take you through the steps required to plan a successful website from tools and Templates required to help you attract and keep visitors on your website to how to ensure that traffic actually coverts.
Please note, this workshop will be held on Zoom. The online workshop format gives you the chance to fully participate in group discussion via video, ask questions throughout the session, learn from like-minded business owners, and build connections. Our online workshops work in the same way as our standard events, with a limited number of attendees, and an expert Delivery Partner leading the session, to ensure you’re able to receive personalised support.
What will I Learn
- What platform you should build your website on.
- Understanding the purpose of your website.
- How to plan a site structure.
- Content creation - Templates for highly successful pages from products, service pages, case studies and more.
- Competitor research – how to turn your competitors customers heads.
- Why automation is key to growth and how to implement it across your website.
- How to get your website to do jobs you don’t want to.
Who should attend?
Business owners Small and medium-size businesses; Organizations; Institutions; Anyone wanting to produce a website that actually works!
About the speaker
Henny Maltby , Pink Elephant Media Ltd
Oxstalls Lane, Longlevens Gloucester Gloucestershire GL2 9HW
Event organised by
Gloucester Growth Hub
The Growth Hub is based at the University of Gloucestershire’s Oxstalls Campus in Gloucester. Partnered with both the University and GFirst LEP, The Growth Hub is here to help every Gloucestershire business grow.