DIRECTOR STRATEGY COURSE: DAY 2
The world over, business leaders are faced with a series of universal challenges:
- How do I get more customers, without breaking the bank?
- How do I keep my employees motivated and productive?
- How do I make the most of my time, and where do I spend it?
- How do I attract money into the business, to grow?
What will I learn?
On day two, you'll hear from 2 expert speakers who will cover:
Attendees will explore:
- How to design action plans that are razor focused on delivering a goal..
- Time management techniques that enable you to deliver what you plan.
- A clear and relevant target for the next 30 days.
- Tools and techniques to help you achieve more in less time.
Whatever market you’re in, this session gives you simple yet powerful techniques you can apply to your business right away.
Attendees will learn:
- Different types of funding that are available to businesses.
- The advantages and disadvantages to each funding.
- Surefire ways that will attract third party investors and win funding.
Attendees will leave with a better understanding of different forms of funding and which ones would be best suited to their business.
Who should attend?
Directors, senior managers and aspiring leaders.
Don’t forget to read about and apply for Day 1 here
About the speaker
Gill is passionate about helping businesses find practical solutions to their problems. She believes that one of the keys to success is taking consistent effective action and managing time.
Gill has over 30 years’ experience in the corporate world. Her skills include project management, strategy, process improvement, financial management and automation. She has also run her own management consultancy for the last 9 years.
Graham Penman , The FD Centre
After qualifying, Bob worked for 7 years as a management accountant in a Textile business in Scotland ,then moved to the west country and spent 10 years as Finance Director in an £8m Aluminium distribution company . From 1990 to 2004 Bob was Finance Director in a Healthcare manufacturing business in Gloucester which grew from £10m to E65m . With positive communication skills and proven ability to build and lead successful teams , Bob joined the FD Centre in May 2011.
Over the past 15 years Matt has worked in a wide variety of sectors and has faced many of the challenges that present themselves to SMEs. He provides a strong focus on the fundamentals, such as working capital management, cost control and the provision of quality management information. Aside from these he has extensive experience in raising finance, restructuring, company disposals, start-ups, wind-downs and JVs, and has performed many of these in locations outside the UK.
Matt is a Fellow of the ICAEW and a Mechanical Engineering graduate.
The Growth Hub University of Gloucestershire Oxstalls Lane Gloucester GL2 9HW
Event organised by
The Growth Hub, Gloucester
The Growth Hub is based at the University of Gloucestershire’s Oxstalls Campus in Gloucester. Partnered with both the University and GFirst LEP, The Growth Hub is here to help every Gloucestershire business grow.