ONE-TO-ONE: How to Expand your Brand Internationally - Growth Through Export
Brexit or no Brexit, a whole world of opportunity awaits UK micro businesses and SMEs looking to grow their brands and revenues beyond UK shores. British goods and services continue to be synonymous with quality and achieve a price premium in overseas territories; furthermore, exporting delivers a level of growth and profitability that is simply not possible in a company’s domestic market.Through this session, we will quickly dispel the myth that exporting is an unachievable “dark art” and instead help you understand what you need to know and do in order to set your company on this exciting and lucrative journey.
What will I learn?
- How ‘ready’ your business is to export.
- What you need to know and do in order to optimally prepare and avoid the pitfalls.
- The impact exporting can exert on your sales, production, finance, resource, etc.
- How to access free or subsidized advice and support.
- The essential components of a structured and robust Export Strategy and Plan.
Who should attend?
Business owners and senior managers of established micro businesses and SMEs looking to export.
About the speaker
The Growth Hub University of Gloucestershire Oxstalls Lane Gloucester GL2 9HW
Event organised by
Gloucester Growth Hub
The Growth Hub is based at the University of Gloucestershire’s Oxstalls Campus in Gloucester. Partnered with both the University and GFirst LEP, The Growth Hub is here to help every Gloucestershire business grow.