WORKSHOP: How to Write a Business Plan
Does your business have a Business Plan? If not then there is a risk that your business could just drift or you could fail to hit your objectives. A concise practical Business Plan can provide a platform to grow your business, allocate resources, establish priorities and provide something to measure progress against. In this workshop Darren will demonstrate how to create a practical Plan that can drive your business forward.
What will I learn?
- What to include in a Business Plan.
- What a Business Plan can do for your business.
- What might happen if you don’t have a Business Plan.
- What you need to know before you start writing your Business Plan.
- What measures should you have in place to ensure your Business Plan remains on track.
Who should attend?
Business Owners, Managing Directors, Senior individuals responsible for driving the growth of the business and Non Executive Chairman.
About the speaker
The Growth Hub University of Gloucestershire Oxstalls Lane Gloucester GL2 9HW
Event organised by
The Growth Hub, Gloucester
The Growth Hub is based at the University of Gloucestershire’s Oxstalls Campus in Gloucester. Partnered with both the University and GFirst LEP, The Growth Hub is here to help every Gloucestershire business grow.