ONE-TO-ONE: How a strong brand strategy can benefit your business
In this 1-2-1 session, you will discuss the need to have a strong brand strategy from the outset. Get help with identifying particular requirements to ensure a coherent and consistent brand identity. Neil will also talk through some basic rules to help improve brand recognition and brand awareness. Plus, anything else that is unique to your company and brand.
Please note, this workshop session will be on location. Please see below for address and further information.
What will I learn?
- That branding is so much more than just a logo
- That initial thinking and planning your offering, informs how your branding will work
- That consistency and clarity of message is key to increase brand recognition
- That your brand needs to evolve
- Efficient ways of creating branding that looks professional and is relevant to your target audience
Who should attend?
Anyone who is at the early stages of setting up a company or growing their brand, anyone that is looking at rebranding
About the speaker
Neil Morgan , NEIL MORGAN DESIGN LIMITED
Gloucestershire College, Cheltenham Campus, Princess Elizabeth Way Cheltenham Gloucestershire GL51 7SJ
Event organised by
Cheltenham Growth Hub
The Cheltenham Growth Hub is currently based at Hub 8 in the Cheltenham Brewery. Partnered with both the Cheltenham Borough Council and Workshop Ltd, The Cheltenham Growth Hub is here to help every Gloucestershire business grow.