DIRECTOR STRATEGY: LEADERSHIP DAY 2
The world over, business leaders are faced with a series of universal challenges:
- How do I become an effective leader?
- How do I keep my employees motivated and productive?
- How do I use my team to build profitability, effectiveness and efficiency?
What will I learn?
On day one, you'll hear from 2 expert speakers who will cover:
Attendees will explore:
- The Trust Equation - and why it affects how people respond to your leadership.
- The 5 Flames of Motivation - how to inspire others to stay highly motivated.
- 5 key qualities that Inspired Leaders focus on.
- The Mastery Model - and how to apply it and become an outstanding leader.
- How behaviors at work impact on internal culture, external reputation and brand.
You will become a more self-aware individual, define a clear path to further developing your own leadership skills, build more credibility and influence on those around you, and improve your leadership skills and confidence.
Principles of Leadership:
In this dynamic workshop you will cover:
- 6 key principles of leadership.
- How to apply each principle to your business.
- How to become a more effective leader.
- Recognising and solving short and long term challenges.
You will come away knowing how to reduce stress, increase employee engagement, and the skills you need to drive a culture of continuous improvement in your business.
Who should attend?
Directors, senior managers and aspiring leaders.
Don’t forget to read about and apply for Day 1 here
About the speaker
The Growth Hub University of Gloucestershire Oxstalls Lane Gloucester GL2 9HW
Event organised by
The Growth Hub, Gloucester
The Growth Hub is based at the University of Gloucestershire’s Oxstalls Campus in Gloucester. Partnered with both the University and GFirst LEP, The Growth Hub is here to help every Gloucestershire business grow.