ONLINE WORKSHOP: How to Create a Business Plan in 30 days
This practical interactive workshop will provide the opportunity to start building a business plan for securing investment or raising funding using a framework that can be completed after the workshop. Based around a series of questions and templates you will work on the plan during the workshop. There will be space to review and ask your own questions bringing clarity to the process
Please note, this event will be held on Zoom. Join us from the comfort of your own home.
What will I Learn
- The 5 things you must include.
- Insights and clarity on what investors or lenders will be looking for.
- The importance of your vision and values.
- The difference pieces that should be included in the plan and how they fit together.
- Why it isn’t just about the numbers
Who should attend?
Business owners who are looking for or will be looking for some sort of funding injection into the business in order to take it the next level. This may be investors or lenders who will need a plan on which to base their decision.
What did people think?
Brand new topic but this is what has been said about others we run
- Gill is really good at drawing out the right challenges.
- Really loved the format – far more preferable to just listening to a presentation/looking at slides
- Really conversational
- The speaker brings great real life experience, extremely knowledgeable
- Very relevant to everyone in the group – can also learnt from the advice you give to another business
- Really impressed that you were able to make relevant to all and keep providing examples for all the businesses there
The Growth Hub is committed to providing universal access to all of our events. Please contact the Gloucester Growth Hub team on email@example.com or call 01242 715400 to request disability accommodations. Advance notice is necessary to arrange for some accessibility needs so we request you contact us at least five working days before the event whenever possible.
About the speaker
Gill Smith , Business KitchenGill is cofounder of The Business Kitchen which provides practical training programmes to small business owners to give them the skills, knowledge and confidence needed to realise their business potential. Gill is passionate about helping businesses find practical solutions to their problems. She believes that one of the keys to success is taking consistent effective action and managing time. Gill has over 30 years’ experience in the corporate world. Her skills include project management, strategy, process improvement, financial management and automation. She has also run her own management consultancy for the last 9 years.
University of Gloucestershire, Oxstalls Campus, Oxstalls Lane, Longlevens Gloucester Gloucestershire GL2 9HW
Event organised by
Gloucester Growth Hub
The Growth Hub is based at the University of Gloucestershire’s Oxstalls Campus in Gloucester. Partnered with both the University and GFirst LEP, The Growth Hub is here to help every Gloucestershire business grow.
Apply to attend this event
We're sorry, registration for this event is closed.