ONE-TO-ONE: How to Develop a Brand Identity
Whether you would like to develop a brand locally, nationally, or internationally, you need key brand assets that consistently deliver the right marketing message. Your logo, brochure, or eBook are important touchpoints that help your audience think of your brand when they encounter a problem or need. In this One-to-One session I can identify any mixed messages of your current brand assets and help you build a brand style guide.
What will I Learn
- Review of current brand assets.
- Identifying any mixed brand messages.
- Creating a plan to build your brand identity.
- Building a brand style guide.
- Advice on communication differences to a German-speaking audiences. (If applicable)
Who should attend?
Managers and Business Owners
About the speaker
The Growth Hub Tewkesbury Borough Council Gloucester Road Tewkesbury Gloucestershire GL20 5TT
Event organised by
Tewkesbury Growth Hub
The Tewkesbury Growth Hub is based at the Borough’s Public Service Centre in Tewkesbury. Partnered with both the Council and GFirst LEP, The Growth Hub is here to help every Gloucestershire business grow.