WORKSHOP: How to Start Supporting and Talking about Mental Health
This workshop is designed to give you the tools to recognize signs of poor mental health both in yourself, or in friends and colleagues. Whilst it does not replace expert advice it aims to enable you tackle stigma, to provide non-judgmental support, know when to signpost to specialist help and to promote wellbeing in the workplace.
What will I Learn
- How to tackle stigma around mental health.
- How to start a conversation with someone who may be struggling.
- How to spot signs and symptoms of poor mental health.
- Self-care and the effects of stress and anxiety.
- Mental wellbeing and building a positive mental health culture.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for anyone who wants to understand how to support a colleague or friend who may be struggling, or to think about their own self-care.
About the speaker
Su Porter Scott , Respond Training
The Cirencester Growth Hub Stroud Road Cirencester Gloucestershire GL7 6JR
Event organised by
The Cirencester Growth Hub
The Cirencester Growth Hub is based at the Royal Agricultural University in Cirencester. Partnered with both the University and GFirst LEP, The Growth Hub is here to help every Gloucestershire business grow.