WORKSHOP: How to Get to Grips with the Basics of Social Media
Social media is not a billboard but an effective way to attract and engage with clients. This interactive three hour workshop that will introduce you to Social Media and how it can help your business effectively reach and engage with more clients. During this session we will discuss all things social media focused. Please note, this workshop will be held on Zoom. The online workshop format gives you the chance to fully participate in group discussion via video, ask questions throughout the session, learn from likeminded business owners, and build connections. Our online workshops work in the same way as our standard events, with a limited number of attendees, and an expert Delivery Partner leading the session, to ensure you’re able to receive personalised support.
What will I learn?
- Where does social media fit into your marketing strategy?
- Which platform or platforms are best fit for your business?
- What content will engage and attract clients?
- How do you measure if your strategy is working?
- Effective apps and techniques that will help you reduce the amount of time spent managing your social media.
Who should attend?
Small business owners and marketers.
About the speaker
The Cirencester Growth Hub Stroud Road Cirencester Gloucestershire GL7 6JR
Event organised by
Cirencester Growth Hub
The Cirencester Growth Hub is based at the Royal Agricultural University in Cirencester. Partnered with both the University and GFirst LEP, The Growth Hub is here to help every Gloucestershire business grow.