WORKSHOP: How to Create a Website that makes Money
Making money from your website isn't a myth. Your website should be more than just a signpost to your business. Pink Elephant Media will take you through the steps they use when building successful websites and how they can generate you money once you have got them.
Please note, this workshop will be held on Zoom. The online workshop format gives you the chance to fully participate in group discussion via video, ask questions throughout the session, learn from like-minded business owners, and build connections. Our online workshops work in the same way as our standard events, with a limited number of attendees, and an expert Delivery Partner leading the session, to ensure you’re able to receive personalised support.
What will I learn?
- What platforms to build your website on.
- What the highest converting websites do differently.
- How to make landing pages that convert.
- What content should be on my website.
- How to drive targeted traffic to my website.
- How to discover anonymous visitors without it costing you a penny.
- How to boost online conversions with proven strategies.
- What cost effective technology should be on your website to help you generate money.
Who should attend?
Businesses who want a new website and those who feel their website is not generating enough traffic for them.
What did people think?
It was an eye opening session, great to be introduced to so many useful tools. -
Godwill Care Ltd
Informative with lots of recommendations which are easy and free to actually implement! -
About the speaker
The Growth Hub University of Gloucestershire Oxstalls Lane Gloucester Gloucestershire GL2 9HW
Event organised by
Gloucester Growth Hub
The Growth Hub is based at the University of Gloucestershire’s Oxstalls Campus in Gloucester. Partnered with both the University and GFirst LEP, The Growth Hub is here to help every Gloucestershire business grow.