Way to Work is a new partnership between government and employers to get 500,000 jobseekers into work by the end of June 2022.
This partnership will help fill record numbers of vacancies, supporting job-ready people into the labour market and helping them progress into a career.
Whether you’re a jobseeker finding your way back into work, or an employer who’s looking for a way to get the right person to help their business, Jobcentre Plus and Way to Work can help.
If you’re looking to fill a vacancy, Jobcentre Plus can help.
Their employer teams have the expertise and sector knowledge to find the candidates that are right for you. They already work closely with thousands of employers across the country to help them with their recruitment needs, identifying suitable candidates on their books who could be the perfect fit.
Make the most of Jobcentre Plus
To find out how Jobcentre Plus can help you meet your recruitment needs, get in touch today. You can contact the Employer Services Line using the online enquiry form
How Way to Work can help
The services Jobcentre Plus offer could include:
- providing a named employer adviser who will work with you to fill your vacancies
- giving advice on job descriptions to make them attractive to candidates
- working with you to streamline and speed up your recruitment process, and in return you will aim to offer jobs within 48 hours of interview
- actively promoting your vacancies within local jobcentres
- matching, pre-screening and booking guaranteed interviews if you agree the short listed candidates have priority access to your vacancies
- providing access to Jobcentre Plus offices to conduct interviews
- inviting you to attend local employer recruitment events and sector job fairs to promote your vacancies
- providing networking opportunities to connect with other local businesses
- post recruitment reviews, to discuss on-going support and future recruitment campaigns.
Plus you can advertise your jobs through their online services that are used by thousands of jobseekers every week.
And by working with Jobcentre Plus you can quickly connect with a UK-wide, diverse pool of candidates who are actively looking for work or to improve their careers. They can also support you through:
- setting up work trials to give you the opportunity to see what potential recruits have to offer
- advice about offering work experience and apprenticeships
- other employment schemes including Sector-based Work Academy Programmes and business mentoring
- help if you employ someone with a disability (Access to Work)
- guidance on employing someone with a disability or health condition.
Find out more at: jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/way-to-work