Join the University of Gloucestershire's next Help to Grow Management cohort starting in May. There's only a few spaces left.
The Help to Grow Management Programme is a practical management training programme developed in collaboration with industry and delivered by the University of Gloucestershire, accredited by the Small Business Charter.
The 12-week programme has been designed to be completed alongside your usual full-time work through a combination of online sessions, face-to-face learning (4 in person sessions), mentoring, and peer to peer learning.
The course is 90% funded by the government, (value of the programme is £6,750) with a one-off fee of only £750.
- Strategy and Innovation
- Internationalisation and Winning New Markets
- Developing a Marketing Strategy
- Employee Engagement and Leading Change
- Implementing Growth Plans
and much more.
By the end of July 2021, once the course has finished, you will:
- Develop a Growth Action Plan
- Develop your leadership and management skills
- Recognise what drives productivity and growth
- Learn how to advance responsible business practices
- Understand how to innovate your business model
- Identify key domestic and export markets
- Develop strategies to improve operational efficiency
Who can join Help to Grow Management?
- You must be a small or medium-sized enterprise (SME) based in the UK (excluding charities)
- Employ between 5 and 249 people
- Have been operational for at least one year
- Only one person per business can participate in the programme
To book your place on the next cohort, please visit: www.gov.uk/helptogrow