There’s a new address for all things business in Cirencester.
The Cirencester Growth Hub is opening for business on 2nd July, giving local enterprises the chance to come and use the space ahead of the official opening later in the month.
For July only, services at the Cirencester Growth Hub will be free of charge.
In August, a membership model will be introduced for the co-working, office and meeting room services. Business support will be remain fully funded, courtesy of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Designed to encourage local businesses to come together in a relaxed and professional environment, Cirencester Growth Hub builds upon the work of The Growth Hub in Gloucester to offer firms in the south of the county a new place to collaborate, learn and network.
Operated and delivered by the Royal Agricultural University, Cirencester Growth Hub will offer:
- 3x meeting rooms
- 21x co-working desks
- 3x offices
- Regular workshops & networking events
- 3hrs business support for moderate growth businesses
- 12hrs business support for high growth businesses.
For all Cirencester Growth Hub enquiries, please contact Yeşim Nicholson.
GFirst LEP is expanding The Growth Hub Network across Gloucestershire, in partnership with a number of organisations. The Growth Hub in Gloucester opened at the University of Gloucestershire in 2014 and has since supported thousands of businesses to grow.
As well as Gloucestershire Libraries and Cirencester, further Growth Hubs will open in:
- Tewkesbury, in partnership with Tewkesbury Borough Council
- Forest of Dean, in partnership with Vantage Point Business Park
- Stroud, in partnership with IVE Foundation
- Cheltenham, to be confirmed.