The Help to Grow: Management course has been so successful that The University of Gloucestershire are now launching a programme in September.
Accredited by the Small Business Charter and 90% funded by Government (meaning your investment as a business is just £750), this 12-week course is designed to help SMEs excel and grow. Here are some benefits of the programme:
- 50 hours of in depth training, 1:1 business mentoring, and access learning through a blend of online and face-to-face sessions at the Gloucestershire Business School
- Enhance your management and strategic capabilities, allowing you to grow your business, fast
- Develop cutting edge marketing strategies
- Recognise what drives productivity and growth
- It can be completed alongside your usual full-time work
Who is this course for?
Aimed at senior leaders in small and medium businesses, the course covers strategies for growth and innovation, leading high-performance teams and digital adoption, as well as financial management and responsible business practices. You will hear from inspirational business leaders and learn alongside local peers, with access to a national alumni network.