WORKSHOP: The Digital Garage on Tour
Back by popular demand! Come and join us for this hands on workshop on various topics, as part of the Google Digital Garage Tour. This will include: An Introduction to Digital Marketing; Know your Business Data and Get your business visible on Google.
What will I Learn
- How people use the internet today.
- What opportunities this raises for marketers.
- Ways to begin digital marketing right now.
- The role of web analytics in online marketing and what 'data-driven’ decisions mean for a business.
- Understand the different insights available through online analytics platforms.
- How to interpret data and how to take action on it to help a business grow.
- How to use the Google My Business platform to manage your business’ presence on Google.
Who should attend?
Any and all business owners.
About the speaker
Google Digital Garage
The Cirencester Growth Hub Stroud Road Cirencester GL7 6JR
Event organised by
The Cirencester Growth Hub
The Cirencester Growth Hub is based at the Royal Agricultural University in Cirencester. Partnered with both the University and GFirst LEP, The Growth Hub is here to help every Gloucestershire business grow.
Apply to attend this event
You might also be interested in
ONE-TO-ONE: How to Get More Customers Using Social Media
ONE-TO-ONE: How to Get More Website Traffic
WORKSHOP: How to Beat your Competitors Online