WORKSHOP: How to Win Funding and Attract Investors
Aidan Stevens will demystify the world of finance, investment and business planning, to help companies grow. You will have the opportunity to ask Aidan specific questions relating to your business, from which he can draw on his 15+ years of financial experience in London and New York.
What will I Learn
- The different types of finance available to business.
- The advantages and disadvantages of each.
- What an investor looks for in the entrepreneur.
- How to write an investor-focussed business plan.
- What else is important financially for business owners.
Who should attend?
Business owners and senior leaders.
About the speaker
The Growth Hub University of Gloucestershire Oxstalls Lane Gloucester GL2 9HW
Event organised by
The Growth Hub, Gloucester
The Growth Hub is based at the University of Gloucestershire’s Oxstalls Campus in Gloucester. Partnered with both the University and GFirst LEP, The Growth Hub is here to help every Gloucestershire business grow.
Apply to attend this event
You might also be interested in
WORKSHOP: How To Successfully Apply For A Patent
WORKSHOP: How to Design a Killer Marketing Plan
ONE-TO-ONE: How to Get More Customers using Social Media