HIGHLIGHT: Social Media Marketing
This workshop will guide you through the most commonly used social media channels for business; Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram. Each has its own uses and capabilities, and having an understanding of each can be pivotal for your marketing strategy.
We will look at the Top 100 Businesses in Gloucestershire and their social media activity, plus discuss real businesses case studies who have made the transition from print only marketing to integrating digital marketing methods with very little to no experience or knowledge.
Each delegate will complete the following:
• Identify the goals and objectives of why you need social media.
• Learn how to build a 12 month social media schedule.
• Create and monitor the key performance indicators.
• Understand the importance of using scheduling and approval software.
• Changing the culture within and building a strong social media team.
• Understand the different types of content from tone of voice, to personality to brand guidelines and how it can affect the business reputation.
• Understand the different types of mediums to utilise such as image, GIF, video and articles.
• We will touch on terminology as we go through and explain terms such as hashtags and tagging.
About the speaker
Emma Provins , Skylight 9
The Growth Hub Oxstalls Campus Oxstalls Lane GL2 9HW
Event organised by
The Growth Hub - Oxstalls
The Growth Hub is based at the University of Gloucestershire’s Oxstalls Campus in Gloucester. Partnered with both the University and GFirst LEP, The Growth Hub is here to help every Gloucestershire business grow.
Apply to attend this event
You might also be interested in
HIGHLIGHT: Beat Your Competitors Online
HIGHLIGHT: GDPR - Everything You Need To Know
HIGHLIGHT: Productising Your Service